• Still to Come - JMI #9
  • JMI Classic: Let's Set a Date

    JMI Classic

    The official website of the Joe Merrill Invitational Golf Classic

    Thursday, April 27, 2006

    Let's Set a Date

    Because I love blogging so much, I'm actually going to be proactive in setting a date for the 2006 10th annual tournament. I'm thinking of one of the Saturdays between July 28th and August 19th. Alternatively, we could consider a post-Labor Day date. I'm seeking your input on what works best for everybody, and any dates that you know you cannot make. Leave your feedback in the comments section.

    3 Comments:

    • At April 27, 2006 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      August 19 works for me - of course you can set any date you want, I haven't missed a JMI yet and I sure I'm sure not going to miss the tenth!

      Go Team Matero.

      Hey, aren't we going for a 4-peat this year? I can't keep track.

       
    • At April 27, 2006 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Any date works for me. I will check with Team Higgins to see what works for everyone.

      4 peat? Dave, the only thing you will have to keep track of is your ball as you duff it into the woods. Oh yeah, that's my ball. Nevermind.

       
    • At April 27, 2006 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I am good with any Saturday. Just need to know the date!


      And yes, I believe we will be going for the 4-peat!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home